Articles in Czech
Truth be told, I no longer identify with a number of claims, conclusions and views in some of my older texts. The rule of thump #1 is - the older the text, the greater the likelihood of my present self disagreeing with the opinions I held in the past. The rule of thump #2 - if it it has an air of "liberal consensus" to it, it's outdated.
There is nothing embarrassing about a gradual process of getting mature. The opposite would be embarrassing. Nonetheless, I decided to keep all the texts on my website. They stand as a testimony of my writing skills.
- A comment about the accusations agaist Lech Wałęsa in Dotyk
- The hidden face of the Czech religiosity in Reportermagazin.cz
- Making sense of the political storm in Poland in Reportermagazin.cz
- A comment on the controversial judiciary reforms in Poland in the paper & online edition of Reportermagazin.cz
- The tense situation in Poland seen through the lens of a broader socio-political perspective in the paper & online edition of Reportermagazin.cz
- A sober look at the figure of Poland's most prominent politician Jarosław Kaczyński in the paper & online edition of Reportermagazin.cz
- Pre-election Poland in 2019 in the paper & online edition of Reportermagazin.cz
- a 2021 review of how the Polish government coped with the Covid-crisis in Reportermagazin.cz