Articles in Polish
Truth be told, I no longer identify with a number of claims, conclusions and views in some of my older texts. The rule of thumb #1 is - the older the text, the greater the likelihood of my present self disagreeing with the opinions I held in the past. The rule of thumb #2 - if it it has an air of "liberal consensus" to it, it's outdated.
There is nothing embarrassing about a gradual process of getting mature. The opposite would be embarrassing. Nonetheless, I decided to keep all the texts on my website. They stand as a testimony of my writing skills.
- Czech society and politics 25 years after the transformation on Rebelya.pl - "25 lat po aksamicie"
- About the pro-China turn in the Czech foreign policy on on Rebelya.pl "Przywieźliśmy wam pandę"
- A comment in the light of the Facebook-controversy in Norway and Poland on Rebelya.pl - "Norwegia vs Facebook"
- An analysis of the Czech foreign policy on a Polish website on security and policy issues Defence24.pl - "Rozterki czeskiej polityki zagranicznej"
- A piece of commentary on Russian intelligence operations in Scandinavia on biznesalert.pl
- A post conference report from International Security Forum Prague 2015 on Euractiv.pl
- A piece of commentary on the dangers associated with outsourcing on biznesalert.pl